We make awesome boards, but some times things aren’t as awesome as we’d like, but it happens to all of us. So Kyneee offers a 10 year warranty on all boards covering you for manufacturing and production defects. If products are judged by Kyneee to be defective we will repair or replace the product. Kyneee’s warranty will only cover the original purchaser, and warranty is not transferable.
All products will need to be returned to Kyneee for inspection, claimant must seek pre-approval to return products to Kyneee for inspection.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED?
ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
- Any intentional or unintentional damage caused by the rider’s carelessness, abuse, misuse, or neglect.
- Impact damage such as from rocks, stumps, rails, etc.
- Any damage caused by, related to, or resulting from modifications made after purchase and not authorized by YES.
- Stress cracks in lacquer and non-structural cracks on used snowboards.
- Scratches, chips, and/or indentations in the topsheet.
- Graphic fading, discoloration, or other aesthetic blemishes that do not impair performance.
- Minor base irregularities, including base dimples in binding insert area.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings.
- Damages caused by using improper length of binding mounting screws.
- Improper rider-board match (i.e. too much weight on a too short board).
- Spinning or stripped inserts caused by improper mounting of binding hardware.
- Damages incurred in shipping.
- Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Structural cracks and water infiltration on top laminate, base, core, or sidewall due to improper lamination.
- Topsheet, edge, sidewall, tip and/or tail protector delamination.
- Tip and/or tail radius lacquer cracks causing a loss of adhesion to top surface.
- Insert cracks, structural cracks, or water infiltration around the inserts.
- Spinning or stripped inserts (not caused by improper mounting of binding hardware).
Repaired boards are subject to availability, we will do out best to replace your board with something in a similar size/camber/price.
HALF PRICE REPLACEMENT PROGRAM
Snapping or damaging a board sucks! But some times when you go big its bound to happen. So in the event of your Kyneee boarding becoming unridable we will offer 50% off a replacement Kyneee board of similar value to your original board.. This will be only offered for full price purchased boards, so you can’t ride a board for a season then take to it with a hack saw and get a new board at half price board every year.